It is currently October 25th, 2014, 12:04 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: LP Tim Wat Lahanrai-Khun Paen Plaai Kuman
PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 8:43 am 
Private
Private

Why is it so high in demand and so expansive?

Post subject: Re: LP Tim Wat Lahanrai-Khun Paen Plaai Kuman
PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 2:44 pm 
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Bro henchin18, I think it’s because of speculation. One person say good ten people follow. The result? Prices rise according to demand and supply. Further, they’re mystified by claims that Luang Poo’s Khunpaen contains bones, ashes and oil extracted from corpses. People generally are curious. They may think that with ingredients of the dead, these Khunpaen are more powerful. These added to the demand and price hike.

Brother Sangha raised a question in:

Information of Prominent Thai Monks
Luang Poo Tim – Wat Lanhanrai

http://www.thai-amulets-society.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=135

Quote:
Most of his items were made between the years 2517 to 2518. His popularity was mystified after his parinibanna by the promotion of his Koonpaen that came to be known as Koopaen Plai Guman. These amulets were claimed to contained bones and ashes of dead babies. However, non was scientifically verified to-date.

As brother Sangha said, so many people say Luang Poo’s Khunpaen amulets contains bones and ashes or oil extracted from dead babies but how many have verified them scientifically?

PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 7:59 pm 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

LP got so chiek ark bo, use dead babies 2 make Koonpaen? :roll: Like that Koonpaen God or ghost ? :?

PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 8:32 pm 
Private First Class
Private First Class

Agree with bro Sangha. I don't think LP will do wrong things. Like recently, LP Daam said to use bones and ashes to make Gumans and become known as Gui Wang also makes me sick. Last year-end holiday I went to his temple never see these things. Almost annoyed LP Daam when asked if he's "Phra Jow Pee" (Ghost King). From experience, I believe sellers makeup stories to generate sales. Thailand's a Buddhist country, I think all dead will be either buried or cremated.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 10:02 pm 
Private
Private

If my information are correct, this Khun Paen was made in year 2517 or 2518 right? Btw, was it the trend then using bones and ashes to made Amulets. All this while I thought it only become trendy in this recent few years.

Correct me if I am wrong.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 10:22 pm 
Private
Private

I thought "plaai" are oil from human body and it is extracted by burning the corpse? And "plaai Kuman" are obtain by burning baby corpse? If that is the case can LPoo do such thing? So far I have only heard of one monk doing this and he was disrobed and expelled from the Sangha.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2009, 11:47 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

beerChang wrote:
I thought "plaai" are oil from human body and it is extracted by burning the corpse? And "plaai Kuman" are obtain by burning baby corpse? If that is the case can LPoo do such thing? So far I have only heard of one monk doing this and he was disrobed and expelled from the Sangha.

Bor beerChang, you must be referring to the Nain Ae, Thailand’s freakiest monk who was arrested, defrocked and jailed for roasting a dead baby to extract "magical" oil that dripped from its charred corpse in 1995. Ae’s real name is Harn Raksajit. This heinous incident can be seen in Youtube.

Nain Ae boasted he barbecued the baby to create a much-feared babyish ghost known as Guman Pee. Nain Ae claimed that the nine-month-old still-born baby near the temple in a black garbage bag and brought it to him by one of his devotees.

However, the Sangha defrocked him for committing an indecent act with a corpse and for failing to report a death. He was subsequently dealt with by the Criminal Court and sentenced to imprisonment. This obviously shows that tampering with corpse is not condone by the Sangha and illegal under Thai laws.

After his release from prison, he continued his occult practice and became known as Ajahn Nain Ae. It does not take long for him to run foul with the law again. He was arrested again in 2005. Below is an extract from a report in The Nation on December 30, 2006.

Quote:
SEXUAL ASSAULT
Occultist sentenced to 100 yrs

46-yr-old 'Nain Ae' convicted for attacks on 25 women clients.

Occultist Harn Raksajit was yesterday sentenced to 100 years in combined prison terms for the sexual assault of many women.

Harn, 46, is better known as Nain Ae, or Novice Ae. He convinced women to have sex with him by claiming this would make them more attractive to men.

Harn was sentenced to 25 four-year terms after being convicted of the rape or sexual assault of 25 women.

The Criminal Court ordered him to return a total of Bt910,000 to 33 women who paid him for improving their "charm". Many of his clients were prostitutes or married to unfaithful men.
Eight of the 33 women did not allege rape or assault.

Harn's wife Chamaiphorn is seeking a divorce after she became infected with a venereal disease she alleges her husband contracted from a client.

Defence counsel Bannaphoj Samaphan said Harn would appeal both the verdict and sentence.
The court heard that Harn asked clients to undress during his charm procedures and persuaded them to have sex with him claiming this would make his magic more potent.

The one-time Buddhist novice was defrocked almost a decade ago after he was discovered producing "magic potions" from stillborn infants.

Harn was convicted and jailed in 1995 for that offence.

He was arrested on the sexual assault charges last year.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2009, 8:20 am 
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Bro Galaxy, u really know how 2 dig hor? :lol: Like that u also dug out. But thks alot. This info helps. At least we know tampering with corpse is classified as "committing an indecent act with a corpse" by the Sangha and is illegal under Thai laws. So all those bones n blood n ashes amulets can go fly kite. Next time dealers tell me amulets got all these barangs I bao ask them go fly lai yang de. :lol: Bro henchin18 better no waste yr $. 8-)

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2009, 1:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Like that no need say LPoo Tim Khunpean "plaai Guman" got no "plaai" or LPoo long tio disrobe n jail liao. :lol: Anyway which joker started "plaai-ing" LPoo's Khunpaen? :roll:

PostPosted: December 24th, 2009, 11:27 am 
Private First Class
Private First Class

Good question. Who started all the "plaai-ing"? :lol: